[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Rodington This chapel was originally built in 1834, and later extended. In 1851 it had seating for 116 worshippers. On Census Sunday 30 March 1851 it had 21 worshippers at the morning servce and 19 at their afternoon one. The chapel was de-registered as a place of worship on 4th May 1995. By 2003 it had been converted to residential use. There is a denominational plaque on the gable end, reading "WESLEYAN/ METHODIST/ CHAPEL 1834". There was no burial ground attached. Grid ref: SJ 582141. |