[former] Bethesda Methodist New Connexion Chapel, GrinshillThis little stone-built chapel was erected in 1843. In 1851 there were 21 Sunday scholars at their morning service, and 35 worshippers at their afternoon service and 40 in the evening. The chapel had seating for about 50 worshippers. The chapel was renovated in 1878 and was still in use by the New Connexion in 1898. The chapel had been converted to a private residence by 2005. This is the view from Grove Lane. For a view of the chapel from the lower road through Grinshill, click here. Grid ref: SJ 527236 |