[former] Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Clunbury According to the 1851 Religious Census this chapel was built in 1836. In March 1851 there were 30 worshippers at their afternoon service and 40 in the evening. All the seats in the chapel were free. The chapel was still in use in 1884 but by 1901 was no longer used for religious purposes. It is now converted to a house and totally unrecognisable as a former chapel. Happily it is called "Chapel House". Grid ref: SO 369806 |