![]() [former] Broseley Primitive Methodist Chapel The Primitive Methodists built this chapel in Broseley Wood in 1839. In 1851 it had free seating for 108 people and rented seating for 84. There were 37 people at their afternoon service and 91 at their evening service on 30 March 1851, together with 48 Sunday scholars. The building ceased to be used by the Methodists c.1920. It is reported to have been used as a Church of England chapel of ease after that, and ceased to be used for religious purposes c. 1970. It has been converted to residential use in recent times. |