[former] Wesleyan Methodist / Primitive Methodist Chapel, St. Mary's Steps, Bridgnorth
The first Wesleyan Methodist Chapel was built in St. Mary's Steps in 1832. The building was sold to the Primitive Methodist Church in 1854 (just after the Wesleyans had built their new chapel in Cartway in 1853). The chapel was used by the Primitive Methodists until It closed in 1933 and has now been converted to a dwelling. |